– Corporate Bitcoin treasuries are here, which can only mean good things (Link).
– Crypto User Scammed Out of $20,000 on Fake Uniswap App (Link).
– Peter Schiff Slams Idea of Bitcoin Value Based on Blockchain (Link).
– NYSE vice chairman: Talks are ‘accelerating’ with crypto firms that want to go public (Link).
– UK’s Financial Watchdog Warns of Fraudsters Impersonating Blockchain.com (Link).
– Smart contract standards: Making DeFi transactions on Ethereum more secure (Link).
– Crypto Wallets Holding More Than 1 ETH Break the Record as Ethereum Surges Past $500 (Link).
– US Regulator Seeks End to Bank Deplatforming of ‘Disfavored’ Industries (Like Crypto) (Link).
– Mexican Billionaire Reveals Government Fears Sparked His Shock Bitcoin Investment (Link).
– Argentina and Brazil Get Their Own Stellar Stablecoins (Link).
– PayPal, Square, Others Crucial In Driving Bitcoin 70% Higher in a Month (Link).
– US Government to Use USDC Stablecoin to Bypass Venezuela’s Maduro (Link).
– US Treasury Office Wants to Ban Discrimination Against Crypto Firms (Link).
– Bitcoin’s Network Activity Reaches an All-Time High as Price Rockets Higher (Link).
– Law Decoded: Green lights of the SEC, black flags of Binance, Nov. 13–20 (Link).
– Bitcoin Miner Riot Blockchain Ends Week Up 50% After Tapping 2-Year Highs (Link).
– Poloniex exchange goes down on the brink of new Bitcoin all-time high (Link).
– IMF lawyers argue that central banks need reform before they can issue CBDCs (Link).
– Cardano’s Charles Hoskinson: How Crypto Should Work Together (Link).
🚦Crypto Fear and Greed Index: 91
⛏️Bitcoin hash rare: 128E
🤝Bitcoin Transactions: 297,459
💬Contact telegram: @Benjaminthomas