We invite you to be one of the lucky traders to win a share of 100,000 IDEA on KuCoin!
To show our appreciation for your support and celebrate IDEA’s +250% price increase after being listed on Kucoin, Ideaology and Kucoin are launching a campaign to give away a reward pool of 100,000 IDEA to all the qualified KuCoin traders!
The campaign called “The Battle of the Trading Whales” will run from 12:00:00 on April 7, 2021, to 12:00:00 on April 14, 2021 (UTC).
The whole campaign will be divided into two activities with different mechanics and qualifications for winning.
What are the mechanics? No worries, we got everything for you!
Activity 1: Show them the Whale in you! Fight for the 95,000 IDEA Prize Pool!
The top 20 accounts with the highest trading volume (buys + sells) and the top 20 accounts with the highest net buying volume (buys – sells – withdrawals) of the IDEA/USDT trading pair on KuCoin will win a share of 95,000 IDEA (approximately $51,000)
The rewards will be distributed as follows:
Activity 2: Win a Share of a 5,000 IDEA Prize Pool by Participating!
KuCoin users who passed the KYC1 and have a trading volume of 500 IDEA or more will have a chance to evenly split a 5,000 IDEA prize pool if they add the IDEA/USDT trading pair to their Favorites List!
Get ready to trade IDEA and get a cut of the prize pool of 100,000 IDEA all the while trading and profiting in KuCoin!
Let’s start winning IDEAS together!
- Trading Volume: buys + sells;
- Net Buying Volume: buys – sells – withdrawals;
- The Sub-Accounts and Master Account will be treated as the same account when participating in the IDEA activity;
- Winners of Activity 1 will not be eligible to receive the participation reward (Activity 2);
- KuCoin will update the top 10 rankings for the highest trading volume and the highest net buying volume of Activity 1 before 13:00 on April 12, 2021 (UTC). The final rankings will be updated within five (5) working days of the campaign ends;
- Rewards will be distributed within seven (7) working days of the campaign ending;
- The trading activity on the platform will undergo rigorous inspection during the activity. For any malicious acts conducted during the period, including malicious transaction manipulations, illegal bulk registration of accounts, self-dealing, etc., the platform will cancel the participants’ qualification. KuCoin reserves all rights to exercise at its sole discretion to define if the transaction behavior is counted as cheating behavior and determine whether to cancel the participation qualification of a user. The final decision made by KuCoin is with legal binding force to all participants who participated in the competition. Users at this moment confirm that their registration and use of KuCoin is voluntary and is not forced, interfered with, or influenced by KuCoin in any way.