Brave and Splinterlands Partner to Integrate BAT
The Brave team announced on October 19 that it had partnered with blockchain game project Splinterlands to integrate the Basic Attention Token (BAT) and promote both platforms.
- The partnership will see Brave become the official browser of Splinterlands in a bid to promote both the browser and game to each other’s userbase
- Additionally, Splinterlands players will be able to use BAT to buy the in-game currency of Credits
- Earnings from Brave Rewards can also redeemed directly for Credits in the game
- Splinterlands is one of the most popular blockchain-based games on the market, with nearly 10,000 users in the last 30 days
- The trading card game lets users battle against each other with their decks and earn valuable Non-fungible Tokens (NFTs)