Privacy-focused Brave browser has become the highest rated browser on the Google Play Store, offering yet another sign of the browser’s popularity.
- Brave is rated 4.8 out of 5, followed by DuckDuckGo at 4.7 and Microsoft Edge at 4.5
- In its short lifespan, Brave has become one of the most popular browsers, and has even been talked up by Joe Rogan on his podcast
- In late August 2020, Brave introduced a Gemini widget on the home page
- Brave has introduced several features in 2020, including an in-browser video conferencing tool to compete with Zoom
- CEO Brendan Eich has also hinted at the release of a “YouTube killer”