Chainlink is now in the TOP5 on CoinMarketCap
On August 13, the Chainlink (LINK) token entered the top 5 tokens by market cap, displacing Bitcoin Cash (BCH) from the fifth spot.
- LINK’s price hit its all-time high of $17.86 on August 13, reaching a market cap of $6.02 billion
- Entry into 5 tokens by market cap caps a phenomenal run for the decentralized oracle solution project
- One of Chainlink’s competitors, Band Protocol (BAND), recently hit an all time high of $17.69, after a string of good news
- Chainlink also has the largest market cap in DeFi, according to CoinMarketCap, trouncing second place Maker (MKR) which has a market cap of $756 million
- DeFi projects in general have been seeing tremendous growth, with the DeFi space consistently reaching greater locked in values