Crypto.com Integrates Chainlink for DeFi Wallet
Crypto.com (CRO) has integrated decentralized oracle provider Chainlink (LINK) for its new DeFi service, according to a blog post published on September 14.
- The integration will provide decentralized price feeds for Crypto.com’s DeFi wallet
- Additionally, it will launch decentralized price reference data feeds for CRO/ETH first, before supporting CRO/USD on the Chainlink network
- The team has also said that is plans to deepen integration and participation in the DeFi ecosystem
- Crypto.com launched a liquidity farming and yield farming feature called DeFi Swap on September 11, which lets users swap DeFi tokens and earn higher yields
- The project is one of many entities that has ventured into DeFi; Binance has launched a centralized AMM, while Huobi formed the Global DeFi Alliance