ITEMS DISCUSSED TODAY
1) BTC Dominance is set to go down. Look for BTC dominance in 2021 between 35% – 50%.
2) How many winners will there be in the Smart Contract Platform Wars of the 2020’s?
– These 4 listed below are the leading contenders in my opinion. Thanks @Brad_Laurie
3) Trending Coins last week
4) Annualized Revenue!
5) $CORE now has $19.59M in Total Value Permanently Locked (TVPL)
6) Good list of newer tokens from @Cooopahtroopa
7) The @coin_artist launched their “GET PWND” NTF collection over the weekend themes around Chess:
8) CoinGecko now has a “Social Tokens” tag
9) The $COVER community voted YES to the $PICKLE claim, which is a good step forward for decentralized insurance
NEW ORGANIZATIONS DISCUSSED
You don’t need to be a VC to have a research community.
Join us on YouTube weekday mornings between 830ish-930ish (PST – US) for A.M. Crypto Research Call.
Crypto Cartography YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe-HvJnTz6qUkxrYvJXofFA
Join our Research community: https://discord.gg/dEbktgxZbH
Please note: The material presented in all articles is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be investment advice. Do not invest in the organizations I provide analysis about. This is not investment advice. Crypto Cartography, including its principal, is not a financial advisor. Please seek professional investment & tax advice before investing.