Crypto.com announced the launch of Supercharger on the Exchange: a simple, flexible and secure liquidity mining platform for the most popular DeFi projects.
The first project to launch on Supercharger is Uniswap (UNI) with a $500,000 USD allocation.
How does the Supercharger work?
When a Supercharger event is in the “Charging Period”, users can deposit and withdraw Crypto.com (CRO) tokens from the liquidity pool as often as they wish.
i) Charging Period (first 30 days)
Users can deposit and withdraw Crypto.com (CRO) from the Supercharger pool (with no gas fees) at any time during the Charging Period.
ii) Rewards Distribution Period (next 30 days)
Users will receive their reward token during the distribution period based on their share of the liquidity provided during the Charging Period. Their eligible reward tokens will be distributed equally each day during this 30 day period.
For the Uniswap (UNI) event, there will be a $500,000 USD allocation for distribution.
What do I need to do?
To participate in the Supercharger, simply follow the steps below:
- Sign up for a Crypto.com account: https://crypto.com/exch/7fpp30dh8x
- By using the above link, you can also earn USD50 if you stake 1,000 CRO or more.
- Log in as a Crypto.com Exchange user (for a step-by-step guide, click here).
- Navigate to the Supercharger page
- Click into the Supercharger event
- Deposit* to the pool by clicking “Deposit to Supercharger” between 8:00AM 30 September – 8:00AM 30 October 2020 UTC
- Wait for rewards to be distributed between 8:00AM 31 October – 8:00AM 30 November 2020 UTC
To calculate your Liquidity Score and Rewards, head over to this page to find out more.
What should I look out for?
- Is there a minimum deposit? – Yes, a minimum of 100 CRO is required.
- Can I deposit and withdraw as many times as I like? – Yes, you can make multiple deposits throughout the duration of the event and withdraw at any time
- Do I also get the 20% Staking Rewards on Crypto.com Exchange? – No, CRO deposited as liquidity in the pool will not count as staking.
- Why can’t I sign up for the Supercharger? – There are some excluded markets due to regulations. For this syndicate, the excluded markets are citizens and residents of the United States, China, or Hong Kong.