Towards the end of October of 2020 Coinmarketcap has launched a new Learn & Earn campaign to spread awareness of a new crypto project called Helium. The project aims to be at the forefront of providing decentralized wireless networking solutions for IoT devices secured by blockchain.
The requirement of the campaign is to have a Binance account created as your unique Binance identifier will be needed in the quiz form. The expectations of the earnings shouldn’t be high with previous campaigns yielding an average of $1.00 per campaign.
The following is a quick summary in respect to the ongoing campaign:
1. What is the total supply of HNT tokens ?
It changes, as of the time of writing it is 56,581,720 and is expected to grow within the coming hours. Therefore you need to keep an eye on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/helium/
2. What type of devices connect to The People’s Network?
Internet of Things (IoT) devices
3. How many IoT devices are expected to need connectivity in the next five years?
4. What is the wireless technology Hotspots use to provide coverage?
5. What is the unit of exchange Hotspots earn?
6. Which of the below is NOT a way a Hotspot earns HNT?
Providing Wi-Fi connectivity to nearby phones and computers.
7. What is Helium’s novel proof algorithm that is used to verify Hotspots are real and located where they say they are?
8. What is the unit of exchange IoT devices use to pay for connectivity?
- The Ayes and the Noes for Cryptocurrencies on Paypal
- Bitcoin flirts with its yearly high
- Monero’s Oxygen Orion Upgrade Successful
- The long awaited launch of Filecoin is finally here
- Toshiba aims to generate $3 billion revenue through quantum crypto advancements by 2030
- Cyber Threat On The Rise
- Surfing the net a bit more securely
Ongoing crypto free earn campaigns:
- Coinbase Learn & Earn up to $60 of Compound
- Coinbase Learn & Earn up to $50 of EOS
- Coinbase Learn & Earn up to $50 of XLM
Ongoing crypto non-free earn campaigns:
- Crypto.com $50 of CRO once 1000 CRO staked