Thank you all for follwoing me i appreciate your trust in me. I´d like to write about scams and my current situations trying to get more players in my team.
Scams are a serious problems in the crypto world, i know that and i got scammed. It cost me 100000 satoshis. I looked for more free crypto on the internet on airdropbob. And i found Swissborg. As i realised that this could be really big, i was totally addicted to this project due to the fact that you can win such huge amount in crypto. Though i started to play the Community App Game and proceed well. But at some point it didn´t go further. I am not good at forecasting the price. So i thought about an idea to climb higher the ranking list of that game. I knew i wouldn´t make it alone. That´s why i am announcing almost every day about the Swissborg Challenge and that i am looking for an earning team that help me to climb up the ranking ladder. In return i am promising to share the prize equally among them. But I know, the offer sounds too scammy… and you are right. If i would be you i wouldn´t join that offer too. A random guy is seeking for members offering a lot of his rewards, just to get the first price and probably vanish afterwards? All for nothing! As i said i wouldn´t do that either. As i said I know it sounds like a scam when…
– you are begged for something in advance unknowing to get it back
– the promise sounds too good to be true
– the offer is repeated multiple times
– you should trust the offer
– the person´s offer tries to convince you
– it seems too non-realistic to reach the goal
– the effort is too much compared to the return
– you are alone trying to convince others
– increasing the offer from time to time.
-…. (please, you can add here something in the comments)
But it doesn´t sound like a scam when…
– you are distributing Airdrops in high volume
– you have a company or people behind you
– if you have proofed that you are honest
– you hold your word
– You pay in advance for the effort of your customer
– You are transparent, take off your pants.
– You have build up credibility
– …(please, you can add here something in the comments)
I would see my offer more on the upper list than the list below. How can i change that? How can you change that, how can you build up trust to an unknown community where almost everyone is hided behind an avatar and nick name? It is a huge hurdle to take. I constantly wrote that i will share my rewards, believe it or not I´ll do in the case you´ll join. I talked about myself, my real situation. If you can tell me what can i do to convince you please let me know. You can contact me @Pthioskamp on telegram or on Discord PublishxCrypto#0055 and we can make a video chat if you like.
What would be your ultimate trust test? Tell me, I do it.
I am sharing the price of the Community App with you and among all joiners equally, only one person have signed up so far.
—> My Earning Team (Discord Server)
I am increasing my offer, I give you 66% of my scratch ticket reward from the Wealth App
–>Get your on-two-third-ticket (Swissborg demands a deposit of €50 to receive a scratch ticket.)
So what is your task?
All you need to do is this:
- 1. Download the Swissborg Wealth App (mandatory)
- 2. Deposit 50 €, deposits on Swissborg are free so you can withdraw them later. (Withdraw costs about 1 €, with the earning from the reward you make a plus anyway) (mandatory)
- 3. Tip this post (optional)
- 4. Comment this post with your BTC address and your user name (mandatory)
- 5. Download the Swissborg Community App (mandatory)
- 6. Apply the Code: OA62FUI (mandatory)
- 7. Retweet this post or tweet this post on Twitter (mandatory)
- 8. Join the My Earning Team (mandatory)
- 9. Forward and promoting this post to a friend (to win the first place mandatory)
More info in the Earning team chat on discord
I am just reaching out for you to win this challenge with you together!
I hope you join my team, ready for take off.
If you have further questions feel free to contact me over
E-Mail: [email protected]
Images were taken from google image search and are partly modified.